- Get Referrals –Ask for recommendations from family and friends. It is hard to find qualified and reliable locksmiths; address books are plagued with out of town and possibly unqualified locksmiths using different names.
- Ensure they are Local –Ensure that the company you hire is based in Florida. Before calling a Locksmith Check if they exist at the addresses Some companies may be mobile, instead of maintaining a physical office.
- Get the Estimated Cost Upfront – After calling a Locksmith, always ask for estimates and extra charges before hiring to avoid nasty surprises.
- Get a 24/7 Provider –Around the clock services are essential in the job. Lockouts are unpredictable, and you would not want to wait long for your Florida locksmith crew.
- Hire only Insured and Bonded Locksmiths –Use a locksmith service that is not only skilled but insured and No matter how skilled a person is, there is always room for error. The insurance or bond will help cover unexpected damage to your property.
- Verify the Locksmith –Bogus operators appear too good to be true. Be sure to pick somebody with experience and who is trusted in the industry. Take time to assess and verify the information they provide.
- Check their license –Any service man in this industry will assure safety and the security of any inquiring clients.
- ID is Important –Identification of both the locksmith and the property owner is necessary. Legitimate locksmiths will ask for your identification before beginning the job. This will ensure no one is deceived by a burglar breaking into another person’s
- Let them Open Your Door, Do Not Break It –In the case of a lockout, do not accept the recourse action of breaking or replacing your locks. Reliable locksmith services are capable of unlocking any door. They have the tools and education to provide you a complete
- Use Multiple Locksmith Services – Technology these days is quite advanced. Locksmith companies offer a broad range of services, such as repair, replacement, and installation of locks.
- Keep Contacts of Locksmith Services – It would be handy if you start your list now. Locksmith’s web page will provide more information about their services, qualifications, and offer customer feedback.
- Check Roadside Assistance Services –These services are on the list of pre-approved quality locksmith companies to offer emergency services.
Ensure your security, call A1 Locksmith of the Palm Beaches today (561) 964-6114, or visit our blog for more helpful tips!
“Consumer Information.” Finding a Locksmith. Accessed August 26, 2016. https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0089-finding-locksmith.